Saturday, December 26, 2009

AMERICAN IDOL 9 WITH NEW JUDGES

American Idol is said to have hired Ellen DeGeneres, talk show host of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", to join the panel of judges for season 9. The hit show is scheduled to air January 10, 2010 and Ellen has been quoted as saying she is "Thrilled" about getting the job. I've seen Ellen's dance moves, and am sure she will be quite amusing, but only time will tell us if she has any real taste for musical talent.

Paula Abdul will not be returning to the show this season and rumors have circulated that Simon Cowell is leaving, although CNN reported, in September of 2009, that "Judges Cowell, Randy Jackson and Kara DioGuardi, as well as host Ryan Seacrest, all secured deals to return to "Idol."

I am anxious for the new season of Idol and can't wait to let my opinions rip. Hey, why can't I be a judge? Oh yeah, I'm not famous.

No comments:




Some men see things the way they are and ask, "Why?"
I dream things that never were, and ask "Why not?"
quote: George Bernard Shaw