Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Apologies

I would like to apologize for the inaccuracy of my math regarding the amount of dollars per person for Haiti and The Dominican Republic in reference to my article "Donations Equal 11 Million Dollars Per Person For Haiti". I did however state in the article that Math was not one of my better subjects.

I want it to be known that my intentions were never to prevent aid from those in need but instead to bring to light the dire need of the middle and lower income families of America.

Again I apologies and intend to triple check my math equations in the future.

Sincerely,

Tyla McClanahan
http://off2thetop.blogspot.com

No comments:




Some men see things the way they are and ask, "Why?"
I dream things that never were, and ask "Why not?"
quote: George Bernard Shaw