Saturday, April 24, 2010

Tim Urban Eliminated From Idol

Tim Urban, 20, from Duncanville, TX smiled for the last time on the big Idol stage Wednesday night. Tim, who was first cut from the show, then asked to return, took a beating from most of the judges every week. He earned the nickname Teflon Tim because no matter critique he received from the judges, he kept on smiling.

Urban leaves the show with a positive attitude stating "I love music, that's what I love, but I've always had a desire to act and just be in that side of the entertainment industry, so I would be really excited if I got the chance to be on that side as well. I'm really just excited about the whole thing."

Good luck, Tim. I'm sure your great personality and smile will take you far in life.

3 comments:

GST Training said...

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

Buy Contact Lenses said...

Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

GST Impact Analysis said...

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable information.




Some men see things the way they are and ask, "Why?"
I dream things that never were, and ask "Why not?"
quote: George Bernard Shaw